- Probability theory, functional analysis and statistical mechanics.
- Analysis on infinite dimensional spaces, coercive inequalities, Gibbs measures, log-Sobolev Inequality, concentration of measure, Modified log-Sobolev inequality, interacting systems on the Lattice.
- Orthogonal polynomials on higher dimensions.
- Random walks on graphs. Cutoff phenomenon.
- Contact processes.
- Quasi Stationary distributions.
- Infinite systems of interacting chains with memory of variable length beyond the Dobrushin condition. (preprint)
- (with Konstantopoulos Takis) The log-Sobolev inequality for spin systems of higher order interactions. (preprint)
- Cutoff for random walks on graphs with bottlenecks. (preprint)
- (with Pierre Hodara) Concentration and Poincare type inequalities for a degenerate pure jump Markov process. Matemática, 20 (2022).
- (with Cristian F. Coletti) Asymptotic Analysis of the Elephant Random Walk. J. Stat. Mech.: Theory Exp. 1 (2021).
- Modified log-Sobolev inequality for a compact PJMP with degenerate jumps. J. Stat. Phys. 178, 1293–1318 (2020)
- (with Inglis James) Log-Sobolev inequalities for infinite-dimensional Gibbs measures with non-quadratic interactions. Markov Processes Relat. Fields 25, 879-897 (2019).
- (with Pierre Hodara) Poincare type inequalities for compact degenerate pure jump Markov processes. Mathematics 7(6), 518 (2019).
- The log-Sobolev inequality with quadratic interactions. J. Math. Phys., 59, 083301 (2018).
- The Logarithmic Sobolev Inequality for Gibbs measures on infinite product of Heisenberg groups. Markov Processes Relat. Fields 20, 705-749 (2014).
- A note on the modified Log-Sobolev inequality. J. Potential Anal., 35, 3, 275-286 (2011).
- Concentration inequalities for Gibbs measures. Infin. Dimens. Anal. Quantum Probab. Relat. Top. 14, 1, 79-104 (2011).
- The Logarithmic Sobolev Inequality in Infinite dimensions for Unbounded Spin systems on the Lattice with non Quadratic Interactions. Markov Processes Relat. Fields 16, 447-484 (2010).
- (with Inglis James) Logarithmic Sobolev inequalities for infinite dimensional Hormander type generators on the Heisenberg group. J. Potential Anal., 31, 1, 79-102 (2009).
- (with Papageorgiou Achillefs) An Alternative Explanation of Parties’ Extreme Positioning: A Spatial Model Analysis under the ‘Second Degree Preference’ Hypothesis. Homo Oeconomicus 27(4), 395-417 (2011).
Thesis, Conference Notes and Papers
- The Log-Sobolev Inequality in Infinite Dimensions. Ph.D. thesis, Imperial College London, UK (2010).
- Functional Inequalities, Spectral Theory and Semigroup Estimates. Lectures by Fen-Yu Wang. Notes by Ioannis Papageorgiou. In "Aspects of Analysis. Functional Inequalities, Lévy Processes, Spectral Analysis.", by S. Bobkov, S. Peszat, F-Y Wang, V. Kontis, J. Inglis, I. Papageorgiou. Edited by B. Zegarlinski. Mathematical Notebooks Vol II, Matrix Press (2010).
- The q Logarithmic Sobolev inequality in infinite dimensions. 7th ISAAC Congress, London (2009).
- The Logarithmic Sobolev inequality for measures with infinite number of wells. 1st International Conference on Mathematics and Statistics, ATINER, Athens (2007).
- Multiple regression models for building companies’ contract data. MPhil thesis, Cambridge University, UK (2005).
- On a theorem of shift-tightness. MSc thesis, Queen Mary London, UK (2002).
Reviews for Journals
Annals of Probability (2012)
- Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 17 Oct 2019.
- Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 5 Oct 2017.
- Universidad de La Havana, Havana, Cuba, 4 May 2017.
- XX Brazilian School of Probability, ICM/USP, Sao Carlos, SP, Brazil, 4-9 Jul 2016.
- Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, Santiago, Chile, 13 Jun 2016.
- Buenos Aires Univesity, Argentina, 25 Nov 2015.
- 37th Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 28 July-01 Aug 2014.
- 11th International Vilnius Conference on Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics, Vilnius, Lithuania, 30 June-4 July 2014.
- Uppsala University, Sweden, 1 Oct 2013.
- University of Bielefeld, Germany, 2 Feb 2011.
- 7th ISAAC Conference, London, UK, 13-18 Jul 2009.
- Swansea University, Wales, UK. 28-29 May, 2009.
- Rennes University, EVOL Project (Working day), France, 3-4 April 2009.
- Technical University of Berlin, Germany, 18 Feb 2009.
- University of Jyvaskyla, Finland, 7 Jan 2009.
- Institute of Mathematics, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Germany, 10-14 Nov 2008.
- Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse, France, 1-7 Oct 2008.
- Division of Mathematical Physics, Wroclaw University, Poland, 26-29 Oct 2008.
- Probability and Geometry in High Dimensions Workshop, University of Lancaster, UK, 14-19 Sept 2008.
- Doktorandenkonferenz Stochastik, TU Berlin, Germany, 4-6 Sept 2008.
- Isoperimetry Poincare Inequalities and SDEs Workshop, Imperial College, London, UK. Apr 2008
- 100th Statistical Mechanics Conference, Rutgers State University of New Jersey, USA, 13-18 Dec 2008.
- 1st International Conference on Mathematics and Statistics, ATINER, Athens, Greece, 11-12 Jun 2007.
- Research Students Conference in Probability and Statistics, University of Durham, UK, 27-30 Mar 2007.
- Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France. 12-19 Sept 2006.
- XXIII Escola Brasileira de Probabilidade, ICMC/USP, Sao Carlos, SP, Brazil, 22-27 Jul 2019.
- Geometry and scaling of random structures, CIMPA School and X Escuela Santaló, ICM Rio Satellite workshop, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 15-27 Jul 2018.
- Random Media in Atacama, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile, 12-16 Dec 2016.
- Stochastic Processes and Applications, National University of Mongolia, Ulan Bator, Mongolia, 27 Jul- 7 Aug 2015.
- Analysis Workshop, Imperial College London, UK, 16-18 Mar 2011.
- Workshop ANR (EVOL project), Dissipative Evolutions and convergence to equilibrium, Hammamet, Tunisia, 3-7 May 2010.
- Meeting on Analysis and Stochastic Analysis, Imperial College, London UK.17-25 Mar 2009.
- Isoperimetry Poincare Inequalities and SDEs Workshop, Imperial College,London, UK, Apr 2008.
- Lars Ahlfors Centennial Celebration, University of Helsinki, Finland, 20-24 Aug 2007.